Who doesn’t love BBQ? It’s grilling season and I just love BBQ. But there are times I feel like eating BBQ but I don’t like the clean up associated with it.
Well I have a solution for this problem, Air Fryer BBQ Chicken. This chicken gives you the feeling that you are eating BBQ Chicken straight from the grill.
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken
- 4 pieces Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Slap Ya Mama or Seasoning of Choice Season Generously
- Onion Powder Season Generously
- Smoked Paprika Season Generously
- Spicy Bourbon Bacon BBQ Sauce Generous amount
- Pam Spray
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Smoked Paprika
- Slap Ya mama
- Onion Powder
- Spicy Bourbon Bacon BBQ Sauce
- Pam Spray
- Season the Chicken Thighs with Slap Ya Mama, Onion Powder and Smoked Paprika.
- Slather with your favorite BBQ Sauce on both sides.
- Preheat the Air Fryer.
- Spray the pan of the Air Fryer with pam spray.
- Put the chicken in the Air Fryer.
- Press the Chicken icon, cook the chicken at 380 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes. Flip the chicken halfway through. Cooking times may vary.
- Remove the chicken from the Air Fryer.
- Brush on a little more BBQ sauce for a beautiful glaze.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.