If you have been following me for any length of time, then you know that I love Seafood. Shrimp is one of my favorite seafood items. I decided to create a simple, healthy Shrimp Sandwich.
I wanted to briefly tell you about a product by Mt. Olive Pickles that I used on my Shrimp Sandwich.
Mt. Olive Pickles has a brand new product called Pickle Salsa. Mt. Olive Pickles has a unique pickle salsa with a picklicious and tangy taste. Perfect on grilled fish, add to black beans and corn, add to your fruit salsa mixture, top your brats with it on a bun or my way with my Shrimp Sandwich.
Simple Shrimp Sandwich:
- Pickle Salsa
- Remoulade Sauce
- Jumbo peeled and deveined Shrimp
- Fresh Dill
- Single Cut Leaf Lettuce
- Burger Buns
- Cajun Seasoning
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Season the Jumbo Shrimp with Cajun Seasoning, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder and Smoked Paprika.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Add butter to the skillet. Melt, when the skillet is hot. Toss in the Shrimp.
- Brown on both sides. Approximately 6 minutes on both sides. *This time is based on Jumbo Shrimp, adjust depending on the size. *
- When the shrimp is almost cooked, I tossed in some dill.
- Once the shrimp is cooked. Remove from the stove.
- Toast your buns in the oven.
- Add Remoulade sauce on both buns.
- Add lettuce at the bottom.
- Top with 5 – 6 big Shrimp.
- Add Fresh Dill.
- Garnish with Pickle salsa.
- Add the top bun.