A nice cool front has finally hit Houston. I was so excited for the cold front. Soup is one of our favorite dishes when it’s cold. I didn’t have much time, so what should I create? My kiddos requested a soup that would go perfectly with grilled cheese.
One of my favorite is Lobster Bisque. Panera Bread has soup that is packaged and served in grocery stores now. Well hello, Panera Bread has some delicious soup. I’m not going just heat, warm and serve. I am elevating this dish!
I am helping the mom who wants to elevate the dishes they are serving the kids even if it’s just Heat n Serve soup. Walk with me MOMS while we step up our game!
Lobster Bisque with Brie Grilled Cheese
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm Butter Bread
- 3 containers Panera Bread Heat n Serve Lobster Bisque Heat Thoroughly
- Brie Cheese Slice into pieces
- Mozzarella Sliced Cheese optional
- 4 Lobster Tails
- 4 - 8 tablespoons butter
- Softened Butter
- Pepperidge Farm Butter Bread
- Panera Bread Lobster Bisque
- Brie Cheese
- Mozzarella Sliced Cheese (optional)
- Lobster Tails
- Add 8 cups of water, 4 tablespoons of butter. Cover with lid. Heat until boiled.
- Once boiling, add lobster for 8 - 10 minutes. Return lid.
- While boiling add 3 containers of Heat n Serve Lobster Bisque. Heat thoroughly.
- Add water and ice to a bowl for an ice bath for the Lobster.
- Once Lobster is done. Drain the Lobster and add to the ice bath for a few minutes.
- Remove from Ice Bath and use scissors to peel the lobster. Slice the lobster in pieces or chunks.
- Once the soup is heated. Set on low until ready to serve.
- For added flavor use melted butter in a sauce pan and toss the Lobster in sauce. *Can be served right out of ice bath if you would prefer. I tossed our lobster in butter sauce.
- Add soup to a bowl. Top with Lobster and chopped chives.
- Use softened butter and spread butter on the outside of the bread.
- Slice the Brie cheese into slices.
- Add slices to one side of the bread.
- Place the other bread on top.
- Heat a skillet with butter and add sandwich once butter is melted.
- Brown on both side.
- Cut in half. Serve while hot. Perfection.