It’s Labor Day weekend. Burgers are one of my favorite things to eat for Labor Day.
I love Burgers because the topping choices are endless. Different types of meat, cheeses, veggies, and condiments.
I’m putting a spin on just the simple BBQ Burger with my Korean BBQ Burger.
To create this yummy Korean Burger, I used a few products from Lucky Foods. I used the Kimchi Mayo and the Kalbi Sauce.
The Kimchi Mayo is a “blend of vegan (yes, vegan) mayonnaise and our Kimchi Hot Sauce. We use gochugaru – the same chili pepper that gives Kimchi its spicy flavor to create this creamy condiment that will be the new go-to on everything from sandwiches to veggie platters”.
I used this in my Coleslaw.
In addition, I used the Kalbi Sauce. “A staple in Korean cooking and traditionally used for short ribs. Offering a combination of sweet and savory flavors and a zing of ginger. Use as a marinade to make authentic Korean BBQ at home, or add into a wok for a delicious stir fry sauce”.
Korean BBQ Burger
- 4 patties Ground Chuck Beef Burgers
- 1/4 Purple onions Julienne Cut
- 1 Cucumbers Sliced
- 4 slices Smoke Black Pepper White Cheddar
- 1/2 bag Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup Kimchi Mayo
- Kalbi Sauce Generous amount
- 1 pack Sesame Seeds Burger Buns
- Slap Ya Mama Season to taste
- Garlic Powder Season to taste
- Ground Mustard Season to taste
- Sweet Heat Sliced Pickles Desired amount
- Fresh Cilantro Generous amount
- Sour Cream and Onions Ruffled Chips or Chips of Choice Side dish
- Ground Chuck Beef Burgers
- Purple Onions
- Smoke Black Pepper White Cheddar
- Kimchi Mayo
- Kalbi Sauce
- Sesame Seeds Burger Buns
- Slap Ya Mama
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Mustard
- Sweet Heat Sliced Pickles
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sour Cream and Onions Ruffled Chips.
- Put the coleslaw in a bowl, add 1/4 cup of Kimchi Mayo. Stir. Taste. Cover and refrigerate.
- Season the burger patties with slap ya mama, ground mustard, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Julienne cut the purple onions. Set aside.
- Slice the cucumbers with a mandoline or by hand. Set aside.
- Turn the oven on Broil at 500 degrees.
- Add the Burger patties to a sheet pan for the oven.
- Broil the Burger patties for 5 minutes.
- Add a generous amount of the BBQ sauce on both sides of the Burger Patties.
- Cook for an additional 6 - 8 minutes.
- While the burgers are cooking, toast the burger buns. 350 degrees in a toaster oven for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Add the black pepper cheese to the bottom bun. Toast until melted.
- Remove the buns.
- Build the burger.
- Top the bun with the cheese with a generous amount of cucumbers (approximately 5 or 6.
- Top the cucumbers with a burger patty.
- Add additional Kalbi BBQ sauce
- Top the patty with Kimchi Coleslaw.
- Add purple onions and a handful of cilantro.
- Add the top bun.
- Serve the Korean BBQ Burger with Sour Cream and Onions Ruffled Chips and Sweet Heat Pickles.
Here is a link to another post with Lucky Foods products
For more information on Lucky Foods visit:
Shop this post:
Serving our Korean BBQ Burgers ? on a Burger Serving Tray. #Burgers #BurgerTrays #Homeware #Foodie #LaborDayWeekend #Competition #GrillingSeason
Follow my shop on the @shop.LTK app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #LTKSeasonal #LTKhome #LTKfamily