It’s officially Football Season. Our house is so happy that Football Season is here!!
One of our favorite things to snack on while watching a football game is Chicken wings. Oh man, some good chicken wings with fries or carrots and celery with a side of ranch. Yes please!!
I made these delicious Air Fryer Cajun/Korean Wings. So so good!!
Today’s product Spotlight is Lucky Foods. Lucky Foods is a family owned and operated business. Products ranging from sauces, condiments to Kimchi to their popular spring rolls and much more.
I am using their Gouchujang in my wing sauce. Gouchujang is a staple in ethnic cooking. Gochujang, is a red chili pepper paste made from authentic Korean chili peppers. The paste offers a healthy amount of lingering heat, while adding subtle sweetness and umami flavor from the fermented soybeans. Use in moderation in everything from stews to marinades.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning or All Seasoning of Choice Generous amount
- 1 cup BBQ Mesquite Smoke
- 2 - 3 tsp Gochujang I used 2 because of the kids.
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Seasame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp olive oil Optional loosens the sauce
- Sesame Seeds White For Garnish
- Green onions For Garnish
- Carrrots Side item
- Celery Side item
- Ranch Dresssing Side item
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Non-Stick Spray
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 32 Hill Country Frozen Chicken Wings thawed
- Garlic Powder
- Slap Ya Mama
- BBQ Mesquite Smoke
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Rice Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Sesame Seeds (White)
- Green Onions
- Ranch Dressing
- Smoked Paprika
- Non-Stick Spray
- Hill Country Frozen Wings
- Defrost your chicken wings.
- Once the wings are defrosted, Rinse the chicken wings.
- Pat dry the wings.
- Season the wings with slap ya mama, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Add bbq sauce, gochujang, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, olive oil, honey into a bowl. Stir. Set aside.
- Preheat the Air Fryer.
- Once the Air Fryer is done preheating, spray with non-stick spray.
- Add the wings to the basket of the Air Fryer.
- Close the basket.
- Set the Air Fryer on the chicken setting, 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Flip at 7 minutes. Continue cooking.
- When the Air Fryer has 5 minutes left, Toss the wings in the sauce that you prepared.
- Return the wings to the Air Fryer. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached.
- Repeat in batches.
- Serve the wings with carrots and celery sticks and a side of ranch.
- Garnish the wings with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Enjoy while watching your favorite sports team!
For more information on Lucky Foods visit:
Shop this Cosori Air Fryer:
The Air Fryer is one of the most popular kitchen appliances today! I love creating recipes and using products with my air fryer. This Cosori Air Fryer is the best!! #AirFryers #KitchenAppliances #Home #KitchenProducts
Follow me in the @LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKfamily #LTKhome
Thanks So Much it’s Look Good
Aww THANKS mom!!
Great post ! I love Chicken wings, its looking very delicious.