Quick Meals are a must for me lately, especially for lunch. I’ve been slammed with work and trying to eat at home for lunch. Simply because I want to stay away from Fast Food and unhealthy dishes.
I recently made a yummy lunch that would also make a great dinner, Shrimp Tikka Masala Curry. Served over Basmati Rice, Lemon and Naan. So good.
Print RecipeShrimp Tikka Masala Yum
Simple lunches are the best. Only a few simple ingredients that makes the best lunch. Yummy goodness. Shrimp Tikka Masala Curry.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 - 20 minutes|
- 1 15 oz Patak's Original Tikka Masala Curry Simmer Sauce Medium heat
- Basmati Rice Prepare according to package
- 1 Lemon
- Swanson Seafood Stock A few big splashes
- Stonefire Mini Naan Bread
- Slap Ya Mama Season to taste
- Smoked Paprika Season to taste
- Onion Powder Season to taste
- Garlic Powder Season to taste
- Fresh Parsley To Garnish
- 1 bag Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- Butter (Real)
- Tikka Masala Curry Simmer Sauce
- Basmati Rice
- Swanson Seafood Stock
- Stonefire Naan Bread
- Slap Ya Mama
- Smoked Paprika
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Parsley
- Prepare the Basmati Rice.
- Season the Shrimp. (Slap Ya Mama, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder and Smoked Paprika) Set Aside.
- Heat a little butter in a skillet. Saute the shrimp.
- Add the Tikka Masala Curry Simmer Sauce.
- Add a few splashes of Seafood Stock.
- Heat thoroughly. Taste. Turn on low. Until the rice is done.
- Toast the Naan. Cut into Triangles.
- Cut lemon into 4 spears.
- Build the bowl.
- Basmati Rice. Top with Tikka Masala Shrimp. Garnish with parsley. Add a lemon spear and the Naan.