Bowls have many uses, from Cereal to Pasta, Salads, to Rice dishes, to fruit bowls and so much more.
Today I am sharing about Sweese Bowls.
“No matter what type of cook you are, Sweese is dedicated to creating the most useful products that’ll be a staple of your kitchen!
The options we have for sauteing, grilling, baking, cutting, and storing food are endless! Every kind of knife, plate, and bowl is only a click away, but here at Sweese we believe in giving you the tools to make your culinary experience not only a pleasure, but a quick job too”.
I tested the Sweese 18 ounce bowls. The Porcelain bowls are cute, stylish and colorful. I love the look and design of the bowls.
Available in a set of 6 bowls. The bowls are easily stackable.
The bowls come in 6 different colors.
I used the bowls for:
- Snacks – Bowl of Cherries
- Breakfast – To whisk my eggs
- Appetizer – Shrimp with Tarragon dip
- Breakfast – Cereal
Lastly, I also used it to serve a brand new recipe for lunch, my Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowl (pictured above).
Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowl
- 2 Lime Wedges for Garnish
- Marzetti Avocado Ranch Drizzle for the top
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Julienne
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper Julienne
- 1 Smoked Poblano Pepper Optional step, deseed and julienne cut
- 1 15 oz Black Beans with Jalapeños and Lime
- Trio tomatoes (Dark tomatoes) Sliced
- 1/2 White onion Julienne
- 1 Palm full Fresh Cilantro Garnish
- 1 H-E-B Seasoned Boneless Cilantro Lime Chicken Breast
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese Generous amount
- 1 7 oz Tony Chachere's Yellow Rice Prepare according to the package
- Kosher salt
- Non-Stick Spray
- olive oil
- Lime Wedges
- Marzetti Avocado Ranch
- Red Bell Pepper
- Orange Bell Pepper
- Smoked Poblano Pepper (Optional)
- Black Beans with Jalapeños and Lime
- Trio Tomatoes
- White onion
- Fresh Cilantro
- H-E-B Seasoned Boneless Cilantro Lime
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Tony Chachere's Yellow Rice
- Non-Stick Spray
- Kosher Salt
- Olive Oil
- Prepare the Yellow Rice according to the package.
- Rinse the tomatoes and slice the tomatoes. Set aside.
- Julienne Cut the onions, bell peppers and poblano pepper (optional).
- Rough chop cilantro. Set aside.
- Spray a pan with non-stick spray. Add the chicken to the pan.
- Set the oven to broil. Add the chicken to the oven and broil for 15 - 18 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, add olive oil to the skillet. Sauté the onions, bell peppers and poblano pepper. Season with kosher salt. About 5 minutes.
- Heat the black beans on the stove. About 3 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, slice the chicken on an angle. Internal chicken should be 165 degrees.
- Build the bowl, Rice, Cilantro Lime Chicken, black beans, sautéed onions, bell peppers, poblano peppers, tomatoes and pepper jack cheese. Drizzle the Avocado Ranch on top. Garnish with lime and fresh cilantro.
In addition to bowls, Sweese has Cups, plates, mugs, and so much more. Visit their website for more information https://sweese.com/