Tartar Sauce is such a yummy condiment to go along with Seafood of any kind. I love making my own version of Tartar Sauce.
Here is the newest version of my homemade Tartar Sauce.
DSF Tartar Sauce
- Fresh Dill
- Kosher Baby Dill Pickles
- Stone Ground Mustard
- Cayenne Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Cut 1 baby dill pickle in small pieces, minced.
- Cut 1 lemon in half. Set aside.
- Remove the dill from the stem, break into small pieces. A generous amount. Set aside.
- Add 1 – 1/2 cups of mayo to a bowl.
- Remove the seeds from the lemon. Add the juice of the lemon you cut in half.
- Add a 1/2 tsp of cayenne. If you like heat, SPICE IT UP, add 1 tsp instead. SPICY!
- Add a 2 squirts of Ground Stone Mustard, 1 tsp or so.
- Add 2 big splashes of Worcestershire.
- Add the fresh dill.
- Add the pickles.
- Add about 1/2 tsp of capers. **Drain the liquid**.
- Stir the ingredients together until well mixed.
- Add a pinch of salt. Stir.
- Top with additional dill.