Chicken is one of the most versatile meat around. Because there are so many variations to prepare, fried chicken, smothered chicken, chicken kabobs, chicken spaghetti and so much more.
Today, I am sharing an easy, Smoked BBQ Whole Chicken recipe.
Dirt-Dusted BBQ Whole Chicken
- Hoff's Sauce Dirt Dusted Seasoning Salt Generous amount
- 1 Young Whole Roasting Chicken
- Hoff's BBQ Sauce Generous amount
- Whole Chicken
- Hoff's Dirt - Dusted Seasoning
- Hoff's BBQ Sauce
- Preheat your Traeger to 450 degrees.
- Remove the ingredients within the cavity of the chicken. Save these items for beans.
- Season the whole chicken generously with the Hoff's Dirt Dusted Seasoning on the outside and within the cavity of the chicken.
- Smoke the chicken in the Traeger at 450 degrees for 1 hr - 1 hr 15 minutes. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees.
- When the chicken has about 20 minutes left. Began basting the chicken with Hoff's BBQ Sauce.
- Remove the chicken from the Grill. Set aside for a few minutes. ** The Dirt Dusted Seasoning and Hoff's BBQ Sauce paired so well together**.
- Cut into pieces and serve with an awesome Pasta salad. Recipe for the pasta salad coming soon.