It’s Grilling season! One of my favorite Fruit to eat during grilling season is Watermelon. I created Watermelon Fries.
Watermelon Fries is the perfect appetizer or dessert that can be made overnight for your Cookout.
- 1 Small Watermelon Seedless would be best if possible
- 1 12 oz Chobani Greek Non-Fat Yogurt
- 1 Sprig Mint
- 1 Lime Zested and Juiced
- 2 - 3 tsp Real Unfiltered Local Honey Depending on your Sweet level
- Kosher salt
- Small Watermelon
- Kosher Salt
- Local Honey
- Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Cut the watermelon into thick slices.
- Trim the green off of the watermelon.
- Cut the watermelon into fries about an 1/2 inch or thick. Place in a decorative plate.
- Add the yogurt into a bowl.
- Zest an entire lime into the bowl of yogurt.
- Add the Honey into the bowl.
- Stir. Taste. If the Yogurt is sweet enough, add a little more lime zest on top for presentation.
- Place the Lime Yogurt Dipping sauce on the plate.
- Place a sprig of mint for garnish.
- Serve right away or wrap with cellophane wrap and serve the next day!