Hello Fall! Today is the official first day of Fall. It’s rainy here in Houston, but the cold hasn’t arrived yet.
Fall means all of your favorite hot chocolate, coffee, soups, gumbos and all things comfort food.
Today I am sharing a quick and easy hot chocolate.
My kids love hot chocolate. So here is my easy Hot Chocolate.
Chocolatey Hot Chocolate
A few simple ingredients:
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tbsp of Ghirardelli chocolate powder
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- Shaved chocolate
- Add the milk to a pot. Heat the milk without boiling over.
- Whisk in the Ghiradelli chocolate.
- Mix together.
- Add sugar. Stir well. Lower heat.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add to your favorite mug.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Shave chocolate on top.