It’s been a Full weekend of great Sports games from the Houston Astros winning the World Series to the Big win for my LSU Tigers defeating the Alabama Crimson Tide. Wow!
Today is Monday Night Football and my New Orleans Saints are playing the Baltimore Ravens.
I hope my boys can pull out a big Win!
An easy game day eat is this Creole Shrimp Po-boy.
Creole Shrimp Po-boy
- Romaine Lettuce
- Vine Ripe Tomatoes (sliced)
- Shrimp (peeled and deveined) (1 – 2 lbs)
- Creole Buttermilk Sauce
- Mt. Olive Pickles
- Hamburger Dill Pickles
- Sara Lee Artesano Brioche Hot Dog Buns
- Purple Onions (julienne cut)
- Old Bay Seasoning (desired amount)
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning (desired amount)
- Season the Shrimp with Slap Ya Mama and Old Bay Seasoning. Set aside.
- Rinse the lettuce and pat dry. Cut the romaine lettuce into pieces to fit a po-boy. Set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes. Set aside.
- Julienne cut the purple onion. Set aside.
- Add a small amount of olive oil to the skillet. Once it’s hot toss in the Shrimp, grill on both sides for 3 – 4 minutes or until cooked.
- Toast the hot dog buns.
- Drizzle some of the Creole Buttermilk Sauce on the bun.
- Add the lettuce.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add a generous amount of Shrimp.
- Drizzle more of the Creole Buttermilk Sauce.
- Garnish in some of the pickles and purple onions.