Adult Juice Pouches
We are soaking up the last bit of Summer here in the Dumas house. But I have to tell you, this HEAT in Texas has been brutal and offensive. OMG! WOW!
If you are spending time outside at all you better be sure to hydrate yourself. This heat is not playing.Heading to a pool day, Beach day or road trip, take these Juice boxes with you. I made these myself. I thought it was such a cool idea. I will link all of the items at the end of this blog post.
Here is what you will need:
- Juice Pouches kit (Shop here )
- Includes pouches, straws, stickers and nozzle.
- Tropicana Caribbean Sunset
- Tropicana Peachy Pineapple
- Simply Pineapple
- Dark Sweet Cherries (Frozen)
- Sliced Peaches (Frozen)
- Sliced Orange wedges
- Sliced lime wedges
- Sliced lemon wedges
- Organize all of the items from the kit across the counter.
- Start by placing the stickers of choice on the pouches.
- Slice the lemon, lime and oranges. Set aside.
- Add the desired fruit to the pouch. I used frozen cherries, lemon to a few.
- Pour in the Pineapple drink to some of the pouches. Seal the pouches.
- Add frozen peaches and lime to the pouches
- Pour in the Caribbean Sunset. Seal the pouches.
- Add the oranges to pouches.
- Pour in the Peachy pineapple drink. Seal the pouches.
- I don’t drink alcohol, but for those who do, you can add whatever liquor you would like to the fruity drink. I’m sure it would work with wine as well.
- Use whatever combination you would like and make it fun!
- Be sure to take the straws with you to drink.
- To use with the straw open the pouches and place the straw. Then seal the top of the pouch to make sure it doesn’t leak.
- Have fun!
Shop this kit here