Fall is here! I love all things Fall. Comfy clothing, boots, hot cocoa, soups, gumbo and of course coffee. Pumpkin Spice Latte is usually the hint that Fall is upon us. Fall is officially here but it seems that the weather hasn’t got the memo yet!
Here is the recipe for my brand new Pumpkin Spice Latte. I have switched it up this year.
For me, every drink recipe starts with a mug or glass. This time I am using my brand new Fall mug. Shop here
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (sprinkle on top of the whipped cream)
- Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer (desired amount)
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Keurig Cups (10 oz)
- Pumpkin Spice Biscotti (garnish)
- Maple Vanilla Whipped Cream (garnish)
- Brew the k-cup coffee (10 oz).
- Add your desired amount of Pumpkin Spice creamer. Stir.
- Top with the maple vanilla whipped cream.
- Sprinkle some of the Pumpkin Pie spice on top.
- Garnish with the Pumpkin Spice Biscotti (so yummy). Link here for the Biscotti
This shirt is my brand new design. My husband and I designed this shirt. Interested in one? Shoot me an email at [email protected] for more details.
Shop the ingredients for this blog post here