Chicken, Cheese, Tomatoes, hmm who doesn’t love the sound of that? Well today’s recipe includes all of these items plus a few other simple ones. The perfect dish for Cinco de Mayo.
Cheesy Chicken Bowl
- 1 16 oz Can Can of kernel corn
- 1 pack Sargento Sliced Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Julienne White Onion
- 1 Julienne Orange Bell Peppers
- 1 Box Zatarian's Spanish Rice
- 1 pint Sliced Red Grape Tomatoes
- Slap Ya Mama Season Generously
- Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 10 oz can Petite Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- Garlic Powder Season Generously
- Smoked Paprika Season Generously
- olive oil
- Pam Olive Oil Spray
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Orange Bell Pepper
- White Onion
- Slap Ya Mama
- Garlic Powder
- Chicken Breast tenders
- Zatarian's Spanish Rice
- Kernel Corn
- Sliced Smokehouse Cheddar Cheese
- Juno Bites Tomatoes
- Petite Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- Olive Oil
- Season your chicken tenders with Slap Ya Mama, Garlic Powder and Smoked Paprika. Set aside.
- Begin preparing the Zatarian's Spanish Rice according to package. You will need the can of diced tomatoes & Green chiles.
- Preheat the oven to cook the chicken. I wanted to finish the chicken quickly so I prepared the chicken in my multi-purpose oven. I will add a link for this oven at the end.
- Spray with Pam Olive Oil Spray before placing in the oven.
- I prepared the chicken on broil which cooked the chicken evenly and browned it evenly.
- While the chicken is cooking. Julienne your Onion and Bell Pepper.
- Add olive Oil to a skillet and saute the onions and bell peppers. About 5 - 8 minutes stirring often. Until glistening.
- Add a Can of corn to a pot with a 1 tbsp of butter and seasoning. Heat thoroughly. Set aside.
- Broil Chicken for 12 - 15 minutes at 500 degrees. *The Internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degree F. Keep an eye on the chicken so you don't over cook it.
- Once the chicken is done. Immediately top with sliced cheese.
- After the cheese is melted, begin to build the bowl.
- Add Rice, Chicken and Cheese, onions and bell peppers, corn, tomatoes. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Oh my goodness. So yummy.
- Serve. Enjoy!
Now that you have the recipe, here is the link to the NuWave oven as promised. A great product for preparing dishes multiple ways and quick and easy. https://www.buynuwavebravo.com/?ref_version=GOOGLEBRAVO-SHOP&gclid=Cj0KCQjwncT1BRDhARIsAOQF9LlmjExWo_r-MBvDGGHduEqhyrelNMusDhk1J4s5dYzPW8WqNyWt45oaAhYsEALw_wcB
I was gifted this product and I have a full review on my blog. https://dastylishfoodie.com/2019/11/nuwave-bravo-xl-smart-oven/
Happy Cinco De Mayo!