Peaches are a Crisp, sweet, fresh fruit. One of the summer superstar in the fruit arena is peaches.
I created a yummy fruit Appetizer or dessert with Peaches. An easy dish that can easily be made into a Peach salad as well.
- 3 Fresh Peaches
- Fresh Basil Chiffonade Cut
- Local Honey
- Dapper Goat Dairy Lime, Cilantro and Goat
- Goat Cheese
- Rinse peaches.
- Pat dry.
- Cut the peaches into wedge.
- Organize the peaches on a plate.
- Scoop the goat cheese on the plate with a spoon.
- Drizzle fresh honey on top.
- Chiffonade cut the basil and garnish on top.