Baking is not my strong suit. It’s no secret. As much as I love to cook, I’ve never been interested in Baking.
But I tell you what I can add a little pizzazz to any item that’s simple. From a boxed cake adding a little garnish or a creative baking pan. I love being creative with it.
Well today’s experiment was a frozen biscuit. I decided to try to make the biscuits in my Air Fryer.
With the kiddos back in school, I have to find creative ways to feed the kiddos something hearty in the morning without having to slave over the stove in the morning.
These Air Fryer biscuits are so easy to do. The biscuits were delicious.
So easy to do. A few simple steps.
Air Fryer Biscuits
- Grands Southern Style Frozen Biscuits
- Pam Olive Oil Spray
- Local Honey
- Melted Butter
- Jelly of Choice ( I used a new brand called Little Diamds)
- Preheat the Air Fryer.
- Once the Air Fryer is preheated, Spray with Pam Olive Oil Spray.
- Place 6 biscuits in the oven.
- Press the bread setting on the Air Fryer for 320 degrees for 10 minutes. Remember cooking times may vary depending on your Air Fryer.
- Melt the butter and mix desired amount of honey in with the butter.
- When there are 3 minutes remaining of the cooking time brush the honey butter on the biscuits.
- Continue cooking.
- When the biscuits are done. Serve with your favorite Jelly or Syrup.
The Featured product is Little Diamds. “Little Diamds started out of our desire to bring exotic flavorful food in the food industry. Diane Behle, the founder, has always been passionate about cooking. One of her hobbies is spending time in her kitchen creating new recipes”.
Shop my Air Fryer here:
The Air Fryer is one of the most popular kitchen appliances today! I love creating recipes and using products with my air fryer. This Cosori Air Fryer is the best!! #AirFryers #KitchenAppliances #Home #KitchenProducts
Follow me in the @LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKfamily #LTKhome