I recently attended a Virtual Master Olive Oil Class with the Italy Chamber of Commerce Texas a few weeks ago. During the class, we we learned about the different olive oils and what the oils are good for.
“Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil is sustainable, Traceable and Honest. Specializing in the Art of Blending. Rooted in Cremona, Italy since 1810”.
I had the opportunity to try a few different Olive Oils, Chili Peppers, Pesto, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
I created a few different meals with the Olive Oil. I love the high quality of the Olive Oils. Makes a difference when preparing meals.
Eggs with the olive from Zucchi is on another level.
One morning I used the organic olive oil to make my eggs. I finished the eggs with parmesan, parsley and a drizzle of the pesto Olive oil on top. Delicious.
I also made Zucchini Pizza Bites . The Zucchi Italiano Olive Oil was perfect with the Zucchini. Recipe is here
I also used the Pesto Oil with Spaghetti. I drizzled some of the Pesto Olive Oil on top of the plate of spaghetti I made for my kids.
I love the Chili Pepper Olive Oil this one by far is my favorite. I will be sharing a recipe and how I used this one.
Both kids will officially be done this week. Which means creating meals that they can enjoy that are quick and easy during the day. I tested this one a few weeks ago and they loved it.
It’s really easy. Only a few simple steps.
Air fryer French Bread Pizza
- French Bread
- Shredded Cheese monterey jack blend
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh Italian Seasoning
- Sliced Pepperoni (Big ones or small ones)
- Pizza Sauce
- Zucchi Chili pepper Olive Oil Organic Zucchi Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Slice the french bread to the desired size.
- Brush with chili oil or oil of choice
- Add Italian seasoning.
- Set air fryer on bread setting for 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer top bread with pizza sauce.
- Add more Italian seasoning (optional).
- Add mozzarella cheese add Monterey Jack cheese blend.
- Add the pepperoni. (I used the big pepperoni slices and cut into 4’s).
- Bake at 350 for 3 – 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with a tomato and cucumber salad or a nice side salad.
Shop this look:
Air Fryer French Bread pizza for the kids. I love my Tie-Dye Apron. #Aprons #CuttingBoards #ProductShots #Summer
Follow me in the @LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKhome