Lobster is my favorite Seafood. I love Lobster Ravioli, Steamed Lobster with butter, Lobster Mac and cheese or Lobster Soup. Lobster Rolls are also something that we absolutely love to enjoy.
Recently, I made this for supper for my family. So easy to do at home. Only a few simple ingredients and steps.
I received Lobster Tails from a company called Crowd Cow. Crowd Cow is a food delivery company that offers items like free-range organic chicken, pasture-raised beef and much more that is handpicked. Products that are simple, sustainable and 100% delicious.
Crowd Cow is committed to offering products that are better for you and the planet. The products are shipped frozen at peak freshness to reduce waste. They use planet-first packaging, and offset the carbon emissions of every order — from the field to your doorstep.
Shop Crowd Cow Here
- Lobster Tails (4)
- Top Sliced Sweet Hawaiian Buns
- Fresh Dill (3 – 4 sprigs chopped)
- Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seafood Boil
- Butter (1/4 cup)
- Mayo (Approx. 1/2 cup, may vary depending on the amount of Lobster)
- Capers (desired amount)
- Lemon x 3
- Zest of lemon (1 lemon)
- Slice 1 lemon
- Wedges of 1 lemon
- Sweet Heat Pickles (Side item)
- Butter Lettuce (Desired Amount)
- Sour cream and onion Wavy Chips (Side dish)
- Salt (optional)
- Add a pot of water to the stove to boil.
- Slice a Lemon. Set aside.
- Chop dill. Set aside.
- Once the water is boiling, add a significant amount of Seafood Boil to the pot.
- Add the sliced lemons.
- Add the butter.
- Once the water is boiling rapidly, toss in the Lobster tails.
- Typically you boil your Lobster tail one minute per ounce. So if it’s 4 ounces, boil for 4 minutes.
- Grab a boil with water and ice to shock the Lobster once they are done boiling. This stops the cooking process.
- Remove the Lobster tails from the water.
- Add to ice water only for a minute or so. This stops the cooking process.
- Remove the Lobster tails.
- Began peeling the Lobster tails. I use scissors to cut the tail open.
- Clean and chop the Lobster tails in bite size pieces. Set aside.
- To a bowl add your desired amount of mayo (about 1/2 – 1 cup or so for 4 tails), 1/2 lemon squeezed, a generous amount of dill, zest of lemon and a generous amount of capers.
- Stir. Taste.
- I added a little salt at this step.
- Toast the buns.
- Add the lettuce.
- Top with a generous amount of the Lobster mixture.
- Add additional dill on top. (Optional)
- Serve with chips and a pickle.
Full recipe below: