Oh Friday, I am happy to see you. It’s been a crazy week and I’m looking forward to relaxing and enjoying my Biscoff Eggnog.
An easy way to spruce up a basic Eggnog. This Eggnog that I grabbed didn’t have any nutmeg kind of weird if I must say myself. But I didn’t realize it until I began to prepare it. No worries. I added a few simple ingredients to make a delicious Eggnog treat.
A great way to spruce up an Eggnog Holiday drink.
- Borden’s Premium Eggnog without Nutmeg (1 pint)
- Ground Nutmeg (1/4 tsp)
- Lotus Biscoff Cookies
- Reddi Wip Sweet Foam
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Ground Cinnamon (1/4 tsp)
- Nice Crystal or decorative glass (6-8 oz glass)
- Place your glass. Add the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour the desired amount of Eggnog.
- Stir or whisk vigorously to stir in the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Top off with the sweet cream.
- Use a grater and grate the biscoff cookie over the top.
- Add a fresh mint leaves.
- Add a biscoff cookie for garnish.
Here is a quick video, Biscoff Eggnog