Fall is finally here! Which also means that it’s PSL time, If you don’t know what that means it’s Pumpkin Spice Latte Season.
Today I switched up my normal Pumpkin Spice Latte with my Salted Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Now full disclosure, I am not a big fan of PSL’s like most women. Sorry but I am just not. But I have to admit my recent creation may change my mind.
Here are some of my previous Pumpkin spice coffee creations
Salted Chocolate Caramel PSL
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Madeleines
- Reddi Wip
- Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Pie K-Cup
- Chobani Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- Brew a 6 oz strong, K-cup of Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Pie coffee.
- Add your desired amount of the Chobani Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
- Add about a 1 tsp of the Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce.
- Add the whipped cream on top.
- Drizzle your desired amount of the Salted Chocolate Caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle the Pumpkin Pie Spice on top.
- I also garnished with a Pumpkin Madeleines from HEB. Let me just say if you’ve never had these. OMG. Delicious.
Shop this mug here