Pumpkin Spice is everywhere. From creamers, to coffee, to cereal, to whipped cream, to muffins, to hot chocolate and cookies. Today’s easy recipe is courtesy of these Pumpkin Stuffed Cookies.
Stuffed cookies have become a craze. I decided to make this version of a Pumpkin cookie. Here is my S’mores Stuffed Cookie
- Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (big ones)
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers (1/2 of one)
- Pumpkin Cookie dough with Cream cheese (remove from fridge about 5 minutes before baking the cookies)
- Chocolate Chip Mini Morsels (4 per cookie)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Break a graham cracker in half.
- Place on a non-stick pan.
- Top with one big marshmallow.
- Add 4 mini chocolate chips to the marshmallow. Press down to stick in the marshmallow.
- Top all of the ingredients with the pumpkin cookie. Cover across as much as you can. *Note it will spread out as it bakes.*
- Bake for 15 – 17 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool 1 – 2 minutes.
Shop this baking pan below here
Stuffed Pumpkin cookies were baked on my new baking pan by Nordic Ware. #Baking #FallVibes #PumpkinCooking #Fall #Desserts
Be sure to follow my shop @Da’Stylish Foodie on the @shop.LTK app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content! More Fall and Holiday content coming! Follow so you don’t miss anything!