Shrimp and Eggs are an easy go to meal. Perfect way to feed your family in under 30 minutes. This easy Shrimp and Eggs is perfect over rice. Guaranteed to fill the bellies of your family members.
Print RecipeEasy Shrimp and Eggs Yum
Shrimp and eggs is an easy yet filling meal. Perfect for that day you need something quick for your family to eat.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20-30 minutes|
Simple and easy meals are some of the best meals. As a busy mom, I don't always have time to spend over the stove each day. This is a great dish to prepare for your family.
- Seafood Stock
- Bag of Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- Bell Pepper
- Dry Parsley
- Medium Grain Rice
- Browning Gravy Mix
- Olive Oil
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning
- Fill a pot with water with 6 eggs and boil. Approximately 10 - 15 minutes.
- Dice the onions, celery, bell peppers. Set aside.
- Drain and Season the shrimp. Set Aside.
- Prepare rice according to package.
- Add Olive oil to a pot. Saute the onions, bell peppers and celery until translucent. Set aside.
- Add a little more oil to pot. Saute the shrimp until almost cooked. 3 minutes or so. Set aside.
- Remove eggs from the fire. Strain and run under cold water and peel. Cut in half and set aside.
- Add seafood stock to the pot. Once boiling add Browning gravy mix or Roux. Until desired thickness is reached.
- Add Dry Parsley. Stir.
- Add Onions, Bell Peppers and Celery to the pot. Stir.
- Add Shrimp. Lower the fire. Cook until shrimp is completely cooked. About 3 minutes or so.
- Add the Eggs to the pot.
- Serve over rice. Yum.