December is here! Many people are already considering how they can adjust their eating and prioritizing their health going into the New Year. Especially since most of us have put on Covid pounds and we need to shed them quick.
One of the ways that I will be adjusting my eating habits, is by finding ways to Eat Clean.
Kevin’s Natural Foods mission is to empower even the busiest people to Eat Clean without sacrificing flavor.
Kevin’s Natural Foods offers Seasoning, Sauces and Heat and Eat Entrees and Sides. All of their products are Paleo, Keto, Low-carb and Gluten Free.
I am going to be using the Thai Coconut Sauce for today’s recipe. “A rich and creamy blend of coconut milk, basil and Thai spices. This mild but flavorful curry will make a great meal for the entire family”.
Thai Coconut Chicken Curry
|Prep Time||7 minutes|
|Cook Time||18 - 23 minutes|
- 2 Lime (Small) 1 Juiced and the other cut into wedges
- 2 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Cut into nice size slices
- 1/2 Onion Sliced
- 1 Celery Stalk Diced
- 2 packs Kevin's Natural Thai Coconut Sauce
- Basmati Rice (Cooked) Optional
- Slap Ya Mama Season the boneless chicken
- 1 pack Mini StoneFire Naan Toasted Optional
- 2 - 4 oz Sugar Snap Peas
- Smoked Paprika Desired amount
- olive oil
- Micro Greens For Garnish optional
Thai Coconut Chicken
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Red Bell Pepper
- Celery Stalk (use leaves too)
- Kevin's Natural Thai Coconut Sauce
- Basmati Rice
- Slap Ya Mama
- Mini Stone Naan
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Smoked Paprika
- Olive Oil
- Season the chicken thighs with slap ya mama and smoked paprika on both sides.
- Juice a small lime and add to the chicken thighs.
- Marinate the chicken in the fridge for about 30 minutes (optional).
- Cut the bell pepper, onion and celery. Set aside.
- Cut the lime into wedges. Set aside.
- Add Olive Oil to the instant pot.
- Turn the Instant Pot on the Saute setting.
- Brown the chicken on both sides for about 4 - 5 minutes on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the instant pot. Set aside.
- Toss in the veggies (celery, onions, bell peppers and sugar snap peas. Saute for about 3 - 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Switch the setting to Stew on the instant pot.
- Add the Thai Coconut Sauce packs to the instant pot. Stir.
- Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Toss in the chicken. *Don't forget the juice from the chicken. Add that goodness in too.*
- Stir. Cook for about 3 minutes. Stirring often.
- Serve with Basmati rice and Naan. (Optional)
For more information on Kevin’s Natural Foods check them out: