Gardening has become something that I love. I didn’t grow up with a garden, but I am glad that my kids can experience growing our own herbs and vegetables.
One of the herbs that I am growing is Dill. I had an abundance of Dill so I decided to make my own Dill Olive Oil.
I recently attended a Olive Class with Zucchi Olive Oil. I used the olive oil to make the dill olive oil.
The steps are really easy.
Dill Olive Oil:
- Add Desired amount of Olive oil to a saucepan. I used a 1/2 cup to test.
- Heat the Olive Oil.
- Add 1 palm and half of fresh dill.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the stove.
- Cover and allow to sit for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours use a strainer and strain the olive oil. Press and smash the the dill threw. Do this a couple of times.
- Add to a mason jar and seal.
I used the Dill Olive Oil for a Salmon dish.
Here is the Salmon dish that I prepared. So easy and yummy.
Are you a Gardener? Shop this post:
Gardening 👨🌾 is so relaxing. It’s become one of my favorite things. I didn’t grow up with a garden but I’m glad that my kids get to experience us having a garden. I recently added this 3 Pack Garden Pruning Shears, Pruners Set & Gardening Gloves 🧤 #Gloves #Gardening #Shears #Nature
Follow me in the @LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKhome #LTKunder50