Sliding into to this new week with this healthy recipe. Having healthy options for my family is important to me. Good meals don’t have to be fancy or cost a lot to prepare. All you need are a few simple, tasty ingredients.
Tacos are always a hit at our house. These simple, easy and quick Shrimp Caesar Tacos are guaranteed to be a hit.
Broiling your protein is a great way to prepare your food. It’s a lot healthier than frying.
- Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Romaine Lettuce or Caesar Salad Kits
- Caesar Dressing
- Caesar Salad Croutons
- Italian Parmesan
- Flour Tortillas
- Seasoning for Shrimp
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Slap Ya Mama
- Pam Cooking Spray Olive Oil
- Season the Shrimp with Slap Ya Mama, Garlic Powder & Smoked Paprika.
- Add the shrimp to a baking pan.
- Spread out the shrimp on the pan.
- Spray with Olive Oil.
- Set the Convection Oven or Oven to 500 degrees. Broil for 10 – 13 minutes. Until the shrimp is cooked. This is a healthy alternative to frying or grilling.
- Preheat a big round skillet. Add a little Olive Oil. Once the skillet is hot add the tortillas. Heating the tortillas both sides for 1 – 2 minutes or less.
- Build the taco.
- Drizzle some Caesar dressing.
- Add the romaine lettuce.
- Top with the shrimp.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Top with the Caesar croutons.
- Drizzle a little more Caesar dressing on top.
Shop this post: